Monday, September 10, 2012

Bake Your Own Whole Wheat Bread

                                                                                        On the Menu
The healthy choice in choosing your bread is going whole wheat. Whole wheat breads not only provides more fiber, it also makes you feel satisfied with your meal longer. While wheat bread is my choice for sub, whether I buy them or make them myself. When I do make my own sub, I usually buy the whole wheat loaf, usually at Carrefour.
However, sometimes you just have to do things yourself. Well, making bread is not easy for the non-cook but not entirely impossible. Think of that smell you smell as you go into a sandwich shop. The smell of freshly cooked bread. Now think about smelling that warm, fresh smell at home.
This is very well-made instructional video on making Whole Wheat Bread from delectableplanet.com.


The full article at delectableplanet.com contains more details and the recipe for whole wheat bread. I recommend trying this out yourself because the video shows the small details like clearly how much the bread should rise. This usually gets me, so I appreciate that very much.

Find us on Google+

No comments: